Purpose of the processing:
The information collected about you will be processed in order to be made available to:
Personal data are collected and processed for the following purpose:
- Management of proposals for experiments.
- Visitor reception.
- Statistics and experiment data export from the database.
The legal basis of the processing is:
- Compliance with a legal obligation.
Recipients of the data:
Depending on their respective needs, the recipients of all or part of the data are:
- Laboratoire Leon Brillouin.
No data transfers outside the European Union are carried out.
How long your data will be kept:
Your personal data will be kept for a period of 5 years.
Rights of individuals
You have the following rights for the use of your data:
- The right of objection: you may at any time oppose the processing of your data
and have the right to withdraw your consent.
- The right of access and to rectification of your data.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restricted use when your data are no longer necessary or useful.
- The right to portability: communicate your data to the person of your choice.
You can exercise these rights by contacting:
Laboratoire Léon Brillouin Tel:(33)(0)1-69-08-98-39
C.E.A/CNRS Saclay Fax:(33)(0)1-69-08-87-09
91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex
You can also contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address:
DPD - 2 rue Jean Zay - Ariane 4 - 54519 Vandoeuvre lès Nancy
If, after contacting us, you believe that your rights in the field of Information Technology and
Liberties are not respected, you have the possibility to file a complaint with the CNIL online or by post.
CEA CNRS LLB may change the materials provided on this Website, and the information incorporated thereto, at any time and without notice.